AMP Futures is one of the leading American futures brokers for retail traders and also for introductory brokers in the United States and the rest of the world.
This is one of the cheapest brokers with the largest offer of platforms in the world futures markets.
AMP Futures Features
- Country : USA
- Regulation : NFA.
- Products : futures
- Commissions : by volume. They match the best commissions from the competition. On request.
- Minimum deposit : $ 500.
- Margin : $ 400 in day trading of the SP500.
- No monthly inactivity fees.
- No minimum volume requirements.
- Wide variety of platforms free of charge.
- 24h customer service
- Support languages : Spanish and Russian, in addition to English.
- Deposits accepted in different currencies.
- Markets: Comex, CME, Nymex, Ice, Eurex, ASK, Singapore Exchange.
Among the highlights of AMP futures is the large number of platforms offered, with almost all of the professional platforms in the futures markets.
They would be the following:
ADL, Agenatrader, AMP Webtrader, Barchart Trader, Bluewater, C2 (Collective 2), CQG API, CQG Integred Client, CQGM Mobile, CQG Spreader, CQG Trader, Ibroker, Investor / RT, CQG QTrader, Deltix, DTN IQfeed, DTN Prophetx , ESignal, Futuresource, Futuressource Java-web, Multicharts, NinjaTrader, Qscalp, Sierra Chart, TT API, Volfix, Wave59, X_Trader Pro Api, and many more.
Without a doubt, one of the best futures brokers on the market.
Click here and open an account from 5 USD with one of the best brokers on the market
For more information visit the website