Before opening an account with an online broker , most users have various questions and one of the most important is based on knowing how the deposit and withdrawal process will be . Knowing if a broker is reliable and if you will not have problems to open an account and especially to withdraw the funds and benefits that you generate is decisive in making the decision if that particular broker is appropriate.
In InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net we want to help you solve these doubts and for this we are going to prepare a series of articles in which we show you our real experience depositing funds and later withdrawing money from the main online brokers.
How does Plus500 work?
- Plus500 UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the UK’s FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) (FRN 509909).
- Plus500 CY Ltd is licensed and regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number 250/14.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd is regulated by the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) under license ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727.
We consider Plus500 to be a recommended broker due to two main reasons:
- Its trading platform is the most intuitive and simple to use that we know so it will be easier for you to familiarize yourself with it than with those offered by other brokers.
- Its versatility : In Plus500 you will be able to trade CFDs (Contracts for difference) in more than 1,000 different financial instruments such as: currencies (54 currency pairs in the Forex market), Spanish, European and US stocks, the main stock market indices (IBEX 35 , S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, FTSE 100, DAX 30, CAC 40, NIKKEI 225), raw materials such as gold, silver, oil, …
ABOUT OUR REAL EXPERIENCE :
To carry out these three articles, first we have opened an account in Plus500 , we have deposited real funds , we carried out a couple of operations and then we have requested to withdraw the money . In this way we will show you in a graphic and real way how these processes are carried out and our advice to do it in the most agile way possible.
Plus500 Account Opening
In this article you will see step by step how to open a real trading account with Plus500 , all the steps of the registration form , the personal data requested by the broker and the documents you have to send so that your account is completely verified and ready for deposit funds.
How to make a deposit in Plus500?
In this second article we show you step by step how to deposit funds and leave your real account ready to start investing. You can see what are the forms of payment through which you can deposit money in your Plus500 account and the particularities that you must take into account for each one. Below we will show you the documentation you must send to prove the ownership of the payment method you have chosen and that you can deposit and withdraw through it without problems.
REAL EXPERIENCE: PLUS500 HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT?
Withdraw money in Plus500
In this third article, we carry out a real trading operation and request the withdrawal of our initial deposit together with the benefits of this operation. We will start by looking at how to request the withdrawal of funds , how Plus500 works by default to withdraw money and what are the alternative payment methods available . We will confirm the withdrawal request and finally check how we have received the requested money and how long it takes to receive it.
We hope that these articles, showing account opening, fund deposit and money withdrawal operations at Plus500, will help you see how Plus500 works . We would appreciate it if you could help us share this information on social networks with your Tweets, Likes, … You can also send us your comments.
Discover the usage guide we have prepared for the Plus500 broker . You can learn step by step how the trading platform is managed , the tools available to invest and how to open, manage and close positions with this online broker.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and have a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. 80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can take the high risk of losing your money.