Welcome to www.forexreviews4u.com. By using this site, you agree to be bound by and adhere to the following terms and conditions. Therefore, please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree with these provisions, you should not see the information on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Agreement: You pledge to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (“the Agreement”) in relation to the www.forexreviews4u.com (“The Site”) website. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and cancels all previous agreements, guarantees and any previous agreement regarding the site or the content or services provided by or through the site and the subject of this agreement. This Agreement may be modified from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The most recent version of this agreement will be published on the site and you should read it before using the site.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, design, assembly, magnetic translation, digital dialogues and all other matters related to the site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other property rights laws (including without limitation intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution, or publication by you of any of the above-mentioned things for any part of the site, except for what is permitted by clause IV below is prohibited. You do not own any ownership rights to any content, document or material displayed on the site, and publishing information or materials through the site is not a waiver of the website rights for any right related to this information or materials.
3. Trademarks: “Forex Reviews 4 You ” and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks and are owned by forexreviews4u.com.
4. The Limited Right to Use: Reviewing, printing, or downloading any content, graphic or template from the site authorizes you only with a limited and non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and fair use for non-profit educational purposes and not for republishing, distribution, referral or sublicensing Selling, preparing derivative works, or any other use. No part of any content, template or document may be reproduced in any form or included in any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for purposes of sale or redistribution).
5. Editing, deletion and amendment: We reserve our right and our sole will to amend or delete any document, information or any other content appearing on the site.
6. Acknowledgment of responsibility: You acknowledge your full and individual legal responsibility for the accuracy of any materials, information, data and / or images that you download and / or publish on the site as you acknowledge that those materials and / or information and / or data and / Or the photos do not prejudice or violate the property rights of third parties, and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the article being original, transmitted or copied by any third person, or that the article was attributed to a non-writer and bears full responsibility to us and to any third parties as a result of your failure to adhere to this clause and our consent On the publication of any material, information, data, and / or images that you download and / or publish on the site Me in any way carry us any liability arising out of them.
7. Deletion and compensation: Nojem has the right to publish and / or delete any material, comment or picture that does not comply with the terms of this agreement or does not fit with the site’s policy as we have the right to cancel the registration (if any) as you agree to compensate and defend us and to disclaim our responsibility, our partners, our lawyers and our employees and our allies (collectively referred to as “harmonious Parties”) from any liability, loss or claim or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, with respect to Bakhalalk provisions of this agreement or your use of the site.
8. Non-transferability: Your right to use the site and any password granted to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
9. Negation of liability and its limitations: The information provided through the site is provided “as is” and all warranties, whether express or implied, are considered void (including without limitation, the assignment of any implied warranties relating to fitness for a specific purpose). Information and services may contain electronic worms, errors, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. We or the affiliated parties bear no liability whatsoever as a result of your use of any information or services. In particular, and without limitation, we do not assume or parties affinities any liability resulting from any damage directly or indirectly, or accidental or consequential (including damages for loss of business or loss of profits or litigation or the like), whether The result of a breach of contract or breach of warranties or damage (including negligence and default) and others, even if we have knowledge of the possibility of damage. The denial of liability for the harm stipulated above is a key element in the agreement between us. The service or information will not be provided without being bound by the limits of liability referred to above. Any information, whether obtained in writing or orally through the website, does not constitute any guarantee, warranty or undertaking unless it is expressly provided for in this agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by the viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind as a result of your use of or inability to use the site.
11. Third Party Services: We may allow access to or advertise commercial sites of other parties (“merchants”) through which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage